Mayan Crystal Skull Guardian
Lydia Trauttenberg focuses on ancestral teachings specializing in Mayan culture and crystal skulls. Her insights on ancient Mayan teachings have made her a sought-after speaker at Crystal Skull Conferences around the world.
For Lydia Trauttenberg, connecting with the Mayan sacred sites and the indigenous people is a passion. Her vision is creating a holistic community that invites people to return to a more natural way of life - experiencing the healing of the Mayan tradition.
Special message to all Crystal Skull Guardians:
To make the guardians of ancestral crystal skulls there more aware of the maintenance they are asking for :
- A glass of pure water near them at all times. regular cleansing with incense. (The Maya also perfume their cr.skulls & other ancestral artifacts with aromatic oils or perfume ) .
Honouring them with regular rituals/ceremonies. - Putting them out in water to be bathed by grandmother Moon (when she is full) - & energizing them by father Sun next day.
- The Maya blow on their crystals/skulls to discharge any lingering energies placed by a previous holder.
- We follow the sacred mayan calendar (the Tzolkin) days of the "Keme" (the skull) to honour them in ceremony.
- We are careful & discerning, as their guardians, of when & by whom they can be handled. Permission should always be asked first.
- Apart from being Receptors-keepers of ancestral wisdom, they are Healers, and should be used as such. Some are also protectors.
- Caretakers should be aware that the 'ancestral' crystal skulls are the heads (in many cases) of extra-terrestrials & wise ancestors of many millenia past.